To help support rural communities and elephant conservation through bespoke educational trips in Northern Thailand.
- To give internationally-minded students the unique opportunity to make deeper learning connections by taking their learning beyond the classroom.
- To help support Asian elephant conservation and welfare.
- To help empower local entrepreneurs by supporting community-based tourism.
- To support natural habitat preservation through sustainable educational tourism.
- To promote a greater awareness and understanding of tackling environmental issues.
- To foster mutual understanding between people from diverse backgrounds.
- To make sure participants leave with their bags full of cherished memories and carry with them many lifelong learning experiences.