- To help support elephant communities who have cared for captive elephants for generations and preserve this cultural tradition.
- To raise awareness and eliminate ignorance about the domesticated elephant situation in Thailand.
- To educate people about the cultural importance of elephants in Thailand.
- To ensure participants gain a thorough understanding and deep appreciation of these remarkable animals.
- To make sure participants leave with their bags full of cherished memories and carry with them many lifelong learning experiences.
As part of Hand2Trunk trip, participants get to spend time and live with Huay Pakkoot elephant community. If you would like to support, please donate to Huay Pakkoot Elephant Community Foundation.
Bank Name: KASIKORN Bank
SWIFT Code: KASITHBK
A/C No. 0838661017
Name: HUAYPAKKOOT ELEPHANT COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
You can follow the community facebook page Here